Sunday, October 28, 2007

leaves of life

I see the wheel of change turning.

Leaves are slowly drifting to the ground, or plucked away by persuasive winds. The dazzling tints and hues are both enchanting and captivating. Breezes become chilly, but the sun carries on, a continuous radiance that reassures. I gaze pensively at the wheel of change, and it continues to turn.

Smelling the crisp, clean air and strolling through brittle, fallen leaves, both are a joy and a blessing I shall treasure evermore. I witness the transformation unfolding as the wheel of change constantly turns.

God’s earthly creation crosses the seasons, and the wheel of change continues its journey through time. A time of quiet respite, a period that's fresh and new, a season of growth and maturity, an interlude to cleanse and rejuvenate, and then, a return to peaceful rest. God is at the helm, and He is with me at all times and in all places. I am, in all seasons, in His hand.

Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy."
Acts 14:17 (NIV)

No comments: