Thursday, March 10, 2011

who is God?


He is light, love, longevity, and Lord. He is goodness, kindness, gentleness, and God. He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure. His ways are right, His word is eternal, His will is unchanging.

His is my redeemer, He is my Savior, He is my guide, He is my peace, He is my Joy, He is my comfort.  I serve Him because His bond is love, His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life. I follow Him because He is the sovereign Lord of all that was, is, and is to come. He will never leave me, forsake me, mislead me, forget me, nor overlook me.

He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and in every way. He is God, He is faithful, I am His, and He is mine. God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.

No comments: