Thursday, November 15, 2007

love

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39 NAS)

This is a favorite verse of mine. As a Christian, it’s a comfort to know that God’s love is within me for eternity. I am secure in the knowledge of His wondrous, mighty, and unconditional love. I do not, and can not, envision my life separated from God. I pray that others would accept and believe in Jesus Christ, and experience the eternal love of God.

The light of God surrounds us;
The love of God enfolds us;
The power of God protects us;
The presence of God watches over us;
Wherever we are, God is.

No comments: