Sunday, February 21, 2016

'cause pooh says so




-- Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne
Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.
I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.
-- Winnie the Pooh
"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."
-- Winnie the Pooh
I used to believe in forever . . . but forever was too good to be true.
-- Winnie the Pooh
If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.
-- Winnie the Pooh

No comments: