Thursday, January 28, 2016

forgiveness song

Yes I have.  Yes I do.  Yes I will.
It may be something that happened before I realized it.  It may be something I should have done, or something I shouldn't have.  It may be something I'm not even aware of.  It may be something awful, with regret, and sorrow.  
I make mistakes sometimes.  Thank you God for forgiveness.  Thank you to those who have forgiven me. 

TOBYMAC:Forgiveness

(selected lines from song)

*'Cause we all make mistakes sometimes
And we've all stepped across that line
But nothing's sweeter than the day we find
Forgiveness, forgiveness
And we all stumble and we fall
Bridges burn in the heat of it all
But nothing's sweeter than the day,
sweeter than the day we call
out for forgiveness

*Forgiveness, we all need, we all need, we all need forgiveness


*My momma told me what I would be in for
If I kept all this anger inside of me pent up
My heart been broken, my wounds been open
And I don't know if I can hear I'm sorry being spoken
But those forgiven much, should be quicker to give it
And God forgave me for it all, Jesus bled forgiveness
So when the stones fly and they aimed at you
Just say forgive them, Father, they know not that they do

*No matter how lost you are, you're not that far, you're not too far
From forgiveness
Ask for forgiveness

No comments: