Tuesday, June 19, 2012

always here

"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8 NAS

for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"
Hebrews 13:5 NAS

There are times when I have to remind myself that I’m not walking thru a valley all alone. And when there are steep cliffs between me and the mountain top, I’m not climbing up all by myself. I don’t have to be dismayed or upset or anxious or miserable or troubled or discouraged or frustrated or concerned or.. or...
God is here, He always has been, and He always will be. When I stop trying to go it alone, and focus on God instead, He leads the way for me to follow, and He is with me every step I take.
God will not abandon or disregard or avoid or desert or forsake or leave or forget or fail or .. or...
God is right here with me now. And He’s not going anywhere.

No comments: