Thursday, February 10, 2011

i’ll never be the same

When I hear songs that ‘speak to me’, I often look up the lyrics and note the lines that have special meaning to me.  The songs with the ‘I’ll never be the same’ message are similar.  It’s a simple message.  It is what it is, and it will never change:

God sacrificed His only Son to save us.  Look at the empty cross and the empty grave.  What you see is eternal life.  Jesus is alive, period.  He always was, and He always will be.  There’s no denying that.  He’s the truth, He’s the Messiah, He’s the Light, He’s the Word, He’s the Savior, He’s the Way.  

When I accepted Jesus Christ, He forgave me.  It was a glorious day when He entered my heart.  He loves me, He has always loved me, I belong to Him.  When I struggle, when I’m lost, when I fall, when I make a mess... He’s always there with me.  And, the best place to fall is on my knees.

After loving Him, I’ll never be the same, I’m forever changed, He’s all I need, He’s everything to me.


‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Isaiah 41:10 NAS

No comments: