Friday, July 6, 2012

gifts


I know I deserve not even one of the wonderful things the Lord has given (gives) me.    

"The LORD gives wisdom" - Proverbs 2:6 NAS
For the LORD gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

"The LORD gives grace and glory" - Psalm 84:11 NAS
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The
LORD gives grace and glory;
No good thing does He withhold from
those who walk uprightly.

"The LORD gives strength to his people" - Psalm 29:11 NAS
The LORD will give strength to His people;
The LORD will bless His people with peace.

I’ve never sat down and made a list of what God has provided and given me.  These are a sampling of things that popped into my mind, in no particular order.

  • God loves me
  • He gave me life
  • He saved me with grace
  • He has forgiven me
  • He shows compassion
  • He gives me strength
  • He gives me hope
  • He supplies my needs
  • He guides me
  • He blesses me
  • He gives me mercy
  • He comforts me
  • He gives me peace
  • He protects me
  • He have given my life a purpose

No comments: