Saturday, August 8, 2009

open the eyes of my heart

There’s a particular praise and worship song that’s been performed by Michael W Smith, Sonicflood, MercyMe, and others. Whenever I hear this song, and I close my eyes, it seems like I’m the one singing each word to Jesus, my Lord. This song inspires me, and thru it, I often find myself praising and worshiping Jesus, my Lord. Holy, holy, holy.


I love praise and worship songs...


...a few lines from its verses...


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

We cry holy, holy, holy
You are holy, holy, holy
I want to see you

Holy, holy, holy


Holy, holy, holy

No comments: