Thursday, August 27, 2009

first of all,

I am a child of God, I am a Christian, I have been saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.

‘For I know the plans that I have for you’, declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 NAS

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. John 14:26 NAS

I asked myself a question today. I’ve asked it many times before. The Bible tells me what I must do, yet I fail miserably in so many ways and levels and aspects of my life. I often need to be reminded, as I was today, because the list is so very long.

The question?

Do I?...

obey God?
spread the love of God?
focus on God?
witness for God?
have faith in God?
praise God?
study the word of God?
listen to God?
suffer for God?
serve God?
follow God?
worship God?
live for God?
submit to God?
spend time with God?

do I? do I?

This must be my daily question, so that I may learn and grow in God’s will for my life.

No comments: