Friday, April 3, 2009

every path has its puddle

For each and every choice I make, there can be benefits or detriments, positives or negatives, encouragements or discouragements, joy or sorrow, good or bad, or...

Sometimes, while walking along my path, I come upon a puddle. Sometimes the puddle is large and deep, and sometimes it’s shallow and miry, and sometimes it’s wide and murky, and sometimes it’s shiny and slippery, and sometimes...

I have a choice to make. I can walk around it or I can walk thru it, I can jump across it or I can run from it, I can face it or I can turn away, I can...

My path and my puddles, no matter what I face, when I fix my eyes straight down the path, God is always there. I’m never alone, God is always there, loving and teaching and guiding and comforting and forgiving and strengthening and blessing and listening and speaking and...

No comments: