Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the dandy, dandy, dandelion

the little lady and the dandelion seeds...

The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:12 NAS












God made the dandelion and said, "It is good. The dandelion’s bloom is like a spot of sun to make my children smile. It is plentiful so they can eat the leaves and still never lack for flowers." He smiled when the seed ball popped up. "Yes, my little children will have fun with that, and look at all the fresh seeds for my songbirds weary from the winter. Yes, it is good."
(Unknown source)

2 comments:

momofthreegirls said...

She is so adoreable. I love her.

Andrew said...

We missed her so much last week. I'm glad she had a good time with yall.