Monday, October 27, 2014

beautiful birds & full feeders


It's that time of year again! The cold weather birds are returning to my feeders! All of my feeders were purchased at stores, but I'd really like to put out a couple of handmade ones. I've seen so many unique and whimsical ideas (especially on Pinterest), but most of these I can't make...(yet).
A nice natural feeder.
I know this isn't handmade, but I'd love to have one!
Nice! This would last at least two days!
Love this whimsey! But, not designed for rain & snow.

If I could drill glass, this would be full of seed!

Neat idea to keep seed dry! I'd use a brightly colored umbrella.

Love this! I have to learn to drill glass!
Not sure if this one is handmade, but I really like it!

Cute idea! However, at that angle, rainwater would wet the seed.
Peanut butter & seed...a favorite!






No comments: