Saturday, October 18, 2014

and He loves my anyway, reprise...

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
Psalm 9:10 NAS

Considering how vast and infinite this universe is, I’m just a minuscule speck on planet Earth.  In this world’s population of nearly seven billion, I’m a tiny little speck that God knows very well, and He loves me anyway!  I trust in God, I’m forever His, I’m His child, and I’ll live forever!
Yes, I’m a sinner, and yet...

God knows my name
He created me
He loves me
He knows my heart
He died for me
He has saved me
He is with me always
He gave me faith
He cares about me
He blesses me
He is my strength
He gave me grace
He has redeemed me
He understands me

Wow!  God knows everything about me, my past, my present, and my future, and yet He saved anyway!

No comments: