Friday, August 6, 2010

God works in many ways..............

Yesterday, I did something that totally surprised me. It’s something that I rarely do. For some reason, I found myself handing a bill to a man who was standing at a busy intersection. His appearance looked like the life he was living. I don’t know how he’ll spend the money. Maybe liquor, maybe drugs, maybe food. I’ll never know. But, I strongly felt led to hand it over.

Then, this morning, I was in my car listening to K-Love radio. The DJs were talking with a seven-year-old boy. Okay, I admit it...I began to cry, and did so thru-out the phone call, and a few minutes afterwards. This link tells the inspiring and uplifting story of a little boy and a one dollar bill.


http://www.klove.com/blog/(A Little Boy and a Dollar Making a Big Difference, August 6, 2010)

No comments: