Saturday, August 14, 2010

God is Here

-->
I came across this a few weeks ago, and I’ve read it over and over.  It seems God is reminding me how much He loves me and that He’s always with me.  These are promises of God, and I cherish them and hold them close to my heart.  It doesn’t matter what my circumstances are, God is with me!  I am His child, and He will never leave me.  It’s amazing how God provided these words at a time I really needed to hear them!  

When I fall, He lifts me up.
When I fail, He forgives me.
When I am weak, He is strong.
When I am lost, He is The Way.
When I am afraid, He is my courage.
When I stumble, He steadies me.
When I am hurt, He heals me.
When I am broken, He mends me.
When I am blind, He leads me.
When I am hungry, He feeds me.
When I face trials, He is with me.
When I face persecution, He stills me.
When I face problems, He comforts me.
When I face loss, He provides for me.
When I face Death, He carries me Home!
~unknown

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 NAS

No comments: