Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i’m so grateful!

Sweeping and scrubbing and mopping and vacuuming do not appeal to me.  And no, I've never 'enjoyed' housework of any kind.  However, since my back and knees hurt and ache, and my arms and hands hurt and ache, and my hands don’t have much strength - I need help!  I've found three products that make cleaning (almost) bearable.

I’m grateful!  I’m thankful!  I’m appreciative!  I’m delighted.  I’m thrilled...I'm......  



1 – Shark Quick-N-Quiet Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper (Model V1725), 10" Motor Brush, 30 Minute Rechargeable Battery, Swivel Head, Easy Empty Dirt Cup. 
Cost around $45.  It’s magnificent!

2 – Black & Decker ScumBuster Cordless Power Scrubber (Model S600), For Kitchen, Bathroom, and Outdoor Cleaning.  Storage Caddy Holds Tool and All Nine Accessories.
Cost around $45.  It’s  fantastic!

3 – Swiffer Wetjet Multi-Purpose Floor Cleaner.  Power Mop, Disposable Cleaning Pads, Bottle of Multi-Purpose Cleaning Solution, Scrubbing Strip (Starter Kit).   
Cost around $25.  It’s superb!

*I’m not receiving compensation for reviews of above products. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love me some Shark - hub