Sunday, January 31, 2010

these words...


-->
For I am convinced
that neither death,
nor life, nor angels,
nor principalities,
nor things present,
nor things to come,
nor powers,
nor height, nor depth,
nor any other created thing,
will be able to separate us
from the love of God,
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 NAS

These words surround me in His love. They hold and protect me. They comfort and amaze me. What a tremendous love! I can’t help but cry in the knowledge that God loves me. Me? To know His love is unconditional, to know His love is perfect, to know His love is complete, to know that He Himself is Love – I can’t begin to grasp the depth of His love. Yet, without understanding a love like God’s, I do believe and accept that He loves me. And, I love Him with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind. Yes, I’m safe and secure in the Savior’s arms...



-->

No comments: