Friday, December 21, 2007

tagged

Sheila tagged me for a Holiday Hoopla!
The Random Christmas Hoopla! -

1.I loved the tradition of going to the Christmas Eve candlelight service. The Christmas carols and the pastor’s short message reminded me of the reverence of that night.
2.After the service, we’d get coffee and hot chocolate, hop into the car, and drive around looking at Christmas lights. I loved the fun!
3.I strive to give Christmas gifts from the heart.
4.Opening one gift each on Christmas Eve was a favorite tradition for me – the anticipation of the morning to come.
5.The Christmas program at church has always been meaningful to me. The production comes off like a professional job, especially since Mark is the narrator!
6.I love Mark’s reading of Luke 2:1-20 every Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.
7.“Silent Night” is my favorite old timey Christmas carol.
8.One of the newer Christmas songs I like is “Mary Did You Know”.
9.Christmas trees, twinkling lights, and Christmas music fill me with joy.
10.I would much rather give gifts than receive.
11.I normally decorate the tree by myself – that is, since Andrew left home.
12.I’m grateful I can celebrate Christmas with family.

I know of no one else to tag.

No comments: