Wednesday, November 25, 2015

alone with Him

My heart has been heavy, feeling a bit overwhelmed. Not sure why. I need to stop, slow down, enter into His presence, seek His peace, His love, His joy, His strength, His comfort, His Word, alone in prayer. Just Him and me. 

1 John 4:4  “
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”

Joshua 1:9  “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 9:9-10  “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.”

Isaiah 41:10  “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

No comments: