Saturday, October 19, 2013

the path to take

This verse is high on my 'favorite verses' list. This post focuses on the second line.
 
Seek His will in all you do,
and He will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:6 NLT
and He will show you which path to take.  
God has a plan for my life.  He has a path he wants me to take.  There’s a road He wants me to travel.  In following His will, He will always be right there, right there beside me, right there with me, right there to guide me, right there to hold me, right there to comfort me, He will always be right there.  I may look back to a time He has led me in a direction I didn’t want to take, and then I see it was His will all along. 

There are times I just don’t get it.  There are times I do what I want to do.  There are times I do not understand.  There are times I just don’t want to do anything.  There are times I am confused.  Will I ever learn? Will I always obey?  Will I always seek His direction?  The answers are no, no, and no!  I’m a sinner saved by the grace of God.


God made a promise to each and every one of us.  We must first believe, love, trust, have faith, and willingly give our lives over to Him.  He will show you which path to take.  Trust Him to lead you.  God will always be right there.  Always.

No comments: