Wednesday, July 10, 2013

outside


When I’m at home, I have to raise the blinds.  The slider door to the deck must be wide open.  I have to be able to see outside, no matter if it’s rain or dry or snow or sun or ice or hot, I just have to see out there.  I have to watch, I have to know what’s going on out there, out in my backyard. 

It’s hard to explain, but I’ll reach a certain point and absolutely have...

to go outside, to be outside, to relax outside, to dream outside, to explore outside, to cry outside, to sit outside, to live outside, to remember outside, to sing outside, to wait outside, to enjoy outside, to feel outside, to laugh outside, to hope outside, to play outside, to work outside, to smile outside, to think outside, to hum outside, to ponder outside, to pray outside...

(I'm going outside now.  More later.)

No comments: