Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Isaiah 40:30-31


I’ve been praying and praying and praying for something.  Actually, quite a few things...health related, me related, family related, friend related, situation related, world related, and more related.  I desperately need want several prayers answered – now!  I’m tired, very tired.  I’m impatient, I’m frustrated, I’m discouraged, I’m weak.  I want answers now, I need want it now!

(I’m screeching to a full stop here!) I know.  God knows what I truly need.  He knows when and where and how and how much and how soon.  He knows I need strength, He knows I need comforting, He knows I need leading.  He knows, He knows, He knows.

These are two of my favorite verses.  God knows, He knows. 

Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength
;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.
Isaiah 40:30-31 NAS

My prayers should be for His will to be done.  Because, God knows.  Period.

No comments: