Monday, August 13, 2012

judge not


there’s a story behind every person,a reason why they are the way they are so, think about that before you judge someone

Before you judge my life, my past, or my character...walk in my shoes, walk the path I’ve traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain, and my laughter...remember, everyone has a story.  When you’ve lived my life, then you can judge me.

 Why do I still need reminding of this?

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?  How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Matthews 7:1-5 NIV

No comments: