Sunday, November 14, 2010

who am i ?

The only reason I have joy unexplainable and the only reason I can love completely and the only reason I have hope eternal and the only reason I have peace everlasting...  The only reason I’m me and the only reason I’ll live forever and the only reason He can use me and the only reason I’m saved from my sins...

The one and only reason is the grace of God thru Jesus Christ, His only Son.  His love is incredible!    Every person can have this tremendous gift from God!  Believe in God and repent of your sins.  The Holy Spirit guides us towards the beginning of this journey and teaches us along the way.

God is awesome...

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10 NAS

No comments: