Sunday, May 28, 2017

'cause pooh says so


If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
-- Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne
If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
-- Winnie the Pooh
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
-- Winnie the Pooh, Disney Pictures
It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
-- Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne
Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.
-- Roo, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne

No comments: