Wednesday, February 8, 2017

feathers



Being under God's wings gives me a picture of resting in His love and care and protection. It’s such a blessing to have direct access to the Father, to know He's always with me, to tuck me under His wings, to feel the pure love that only He can give.
He is merciful and comforting. He is my refuge and my shelter. He is always, always faithful. He is my God in whom I trust.

You'll find many encouraging verses in the Bible about the attributes of God. He is holy and righteous and unchanging.

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me,
for in you my soul takes refuge;
in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge,
till the storms of destruction pass by.   ~Psalm 57:1 ESV

The Lord repay you for what you have done,
and a full reward be given you by the Lord,
the God of Israel, under whose wings
you have come to take refuge!”    ~Ruth 2:12 ESV

for you have been my help, 
and in the shadow of your
wings I will sing for joy   ~Psalm 63:7 ESV

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”    ~Psalm 91:1-2 ESV


He will cover you with His pinions,
and under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and buckler. ~Psalm 91:4 ESV

No comments: