There are very many daily affirmations one can use for both health and well-being. It’s an individual thing. What works for me may not for another. It’s a process discovering where and when and how they can improve and change your life.
· My body is the storehouse of my mind. It’s important to me to keep both my body and mind well tuned and working for me.
· My mind will take good care of me. I’m consciously conditioning my mind to help keep my body as healthly as it can be.
· I choose to be healthy, energetic, and attractive.
· I try to do everything I need to do each day to create the me I really choose to be.
· I believe in myselt. I know that I have the power to achieve realistic goals which I set for myself.
· My rule is: Don’t think about why I cannot – think about how I can !
· I conquer my fears, they do not conquer me. I confront them and I’m learning to deal with them so that I can defeat them.
· Each day I enjoy being interested in something which is special to me.
These are just a few. There are days I can work thru this list. Days I can only handle one or two. Days that anything is too much. It’s a process. There are many more daily affirmations, but I’m taking them slowly.
Repetition is the key. It’s what works for me. I have to repeat until it becomes second nature. This is going to take awhile…