Thursday, September 22, 2016

life lessons



There are very many daily affirmations one can use for both health and well-being.  It’s an individual thing.  What works for me may not for another.  It’s a process discovering where and when and how they can improve and change your life.

·                  My body is the storehouse of my mind.  It’s important to me to keep both my body and mind well tuned and working for me.
·                  My mind will take good care of me.  I’m consciously conditioning my mind to help keep my body as healthly as it can be.
·                  I choose to be healthy, energetic, and attractive.
·                  I try to do everything I need to do each day to create the me I really choose to be.
·                  I believe in myselt.  I know that I have the power to achieve realistic goals which I set for myself.
·                  My rule is:  Don’t think about why I cannot – think about how I can !
·                  I conquer my fears, they do not conquer me.  I confront them and I’m learning to deal with them so that I can defeat them.
·                  Each day I enjoy being interested in something which is special to me.

These are just a few.  There are days I can work thru this list.  Days I can only handle one or two.  Days that anything is too much.  It’s a process.  There are many more daily affirmations, but I’m taking them slowly. 

Repetition is the key.  It’s what works for me.  I have to repeat until it becomes second nature.  This is going to take awhile…

No comments: