Friday, October 22, 2010

a thursday morning drive

It was a bit chilly this morning when I left the house.  After getting on the intersate, I noticed a misty fog slowly rising from the ground.  As the morning sun began to rise, I saw a wonder unfolding before me.  I began to see sunbeams reflecting off the fog.  There were some areas thick with trees blocking the sunbeams from view.  There were other places that the sunbeams peeked thru small openings.  And, in cleared land, the sunbeams were bright and beautiful.  I love nature, and was grateful to witness this awesome unveiling.

I was listening to a CD of contempary Christian music, but my thoughts were reflecting over sunbeams.  There have been difficult times in my life that I felt all alone.  Times that I felt discouraged and hopeless.  Even thou I couldn't look over or thru the trees to see Jesus, He was always there.  Sometimes, I have wavered back and forth. between blessings and frustations. When I see Him right before me, I can bask in His love and His grace.

I love sunbeams. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sunbeams too. MW