Saturday, July 10, 2010

rocks & rocks & more rocks, (part 2)

(continuation of the rocks in my yard) In my garden, I have some very special rocks. But................................

I have one exceptional, amazing, and awesome Rock. It’s the most magnificent and majestic and glorious and wondrous Rock ever. Its foundation is immoveable, it’s mighty and strong, it can support anything, it can’t be broken or chiseled or cracked.


This Rock is Jesus Christ! It’s a place of refuge, it’s a place of protection, it’s a place of salvation. He is the Rock of ages!

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
Psalm 18:2 NAS

From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2 NAS

He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken
Psalm 62:6 NAS

On God my salvation and my glory rest; the rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
Psalm 62:7 NAS


Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.
Isaiah 26:4 NAS

-->
Yes, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the everlasting Rock!

No comments: