Monday, September 27, 2010

it's all about HIM

Sometimes I sit around and wonder, ‘well, what’s going to happen next?’  Will tomorrow be better than today?  Maybe it will, and maybe it won’t.  I don’t know, and won’t know, until it happens.  Of course, I can sit around wondering and stressing, but wondering and stressing won’t change a thing.  I’ve said it before, and I’ll probably say it a million times more, but here it is: ‘IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT ME!’  This isn’t how I should be thinking or feeling, and I know that all to well.  Things happen for a reason.

It’s God who’s teaching me, and I’d better be paying attention.  I can learn from the good and I can learn from the bad.  My faith may grow stronger and prepare me for what’s around the corner.  I may become closer by studying His word and may learn what He wants me to do.  I can follow His will for my life.  So, how can I complain?  Really, now!

Jesus became a man -  He felt pain, He was persecuted, He suffered, He was condemed...and, He died for me.  How can I complain?  Really, now!   For, ‘IT’S ALL ABOUT JESUS!’      

For to you it has been granted for Christ's sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake, Phil 1:29 NAS

“Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also.  John 15:20 NAS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something tothink about...and live by. Love MW

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and way of thinking, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman