Tuesday, January 20, 2009

blessed, blessed, blessed


-->
to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left.
Deuteronomy 5:32 NIV


--> -->
I got a call from an old friend today. Her son is the same age as mine and her daughter is a couple years younger. She’s been facing some difficult times lately within her family.

After getting off the phone, I once again thanked God for my son. I thanked God for the decisions he has made throughout his life, I thanked God for teaching him right from wrong, I thanked God for his chosen his wife, and I thanked God for so much more.

By the way, I learned many lessons in my life from my son. I also thanked God for that...
I’m blessed! Seriously, so blessed...
-->

2 comments:

momofthreegirls said...

We're thankful for him being part of our family too and think the world of him. We are both blessed!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice things said. I'm the one who is blessed with great parents.