Saturday, November 1, 2008

a very nice Saturday

Today has been such a wonderful “outside” day. I’ve always considered days like this a gift, especially in November. It’s still 70 degrees (well, 68 degrees now), and I’m loving it! I spiffed up my front flower bed a bit, and then piddled around in my back yard “secret garden”.

We have new neighbors next door. Lot’s of work has been going on over there. Today, there’s been steady hammer-work building a new deck. While I was in my backyard, I noticed how hungry I was getting. Even though someone very sweet fixed me a good Saturday morning breakfast, I kept getting even hungrier. I finally realized why. There was a radio playing next door, and I felt like I was in La Hacienda (one of my favorite restaurants).

I’m ready to go eat there now...

No comments: