Thursday, March 27, 2008

my sis

Mary came home from the hospital last Wednesday night. She’s been getting an infusion of antibiotics thru a port each day. Now, blood work (and a fever), has indicated she needs two infusions a day. Hopefully, this will take care of the fever, and she won’t have to return to UNC hospital. I never realized this is such a stubborn bacteria to cure.

I want to have some sister time. As soon as she’s up to it, I’m there for a few days!

and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love. I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19 (NRSV)

No comments: